Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Career Mode Issues Megathread

by blackhole414

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Career Mode Issues Megathread

★★★★ Novice

All nike's third kits have gone missing now. They were present the first time i played the game, but not anymore. WTF lol

Message 201 of 795 (785 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Another laughable moment during press conference, i picked Getafe just to skip everything till I play Barcelona to check what team they are fielding... i didn't make any transfer nor sold any player, yet during the press conference the first question i got started something like this "since you were really active during the transfer window".... time to skip those press conferences. 

Message 202 of 795 (786 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Little bit off topic but why have the squad updates been reversed. The Champions League groups have gone back to last years again and transfers still haven't been updated. These were fixed literally 10 hours ago and now have disappeared. No communication on this from anyone at EA. Absolutely Shambolic.

Message 203 of 795 (779 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@13629-Lt Probably they are trying to fix the bugs, and knowing EA they can't fix sh*t without breaking something else 😂
Message 204 of 795 (749 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

i got the champions addition because i wanted to play 3 days early as I'm away this weekend, will never do that again with this company as the glitches and bugs have not been fix still and they should have been fix before the game came out. they even had a 10 hour trial where people said there where glitches and bugs so its not like they didn't have time to fix them.

if its not fixed soon i want a full refund!

Message 205 of 795 (723 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@SamNPatrickSuck same here my friend!
I just stopped playing CM on 2019 because of "talking break down" bug.
Ended up with 50 players and a ruined game.
This bug still exist on 2020!
Message 206 of 795 (704 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@JammmyMan True bro.
Have you seen how deep is career mode on PES20?
It´s a shame to EA not even get close.
it´s a shame we get the SAME bugs year after year...
It´s the first time I didnt buy FIFA on pre-order because fifa19 was horrible for CM fans
Message 207 of 795 (663 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@13629-Lt The line up issue is not fixed. Game is officially out.
Message 208 of 795 (862 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@Neusbeest So many of these bugs were reported during the Beta test which I was a part of. I saw them all on the forums. EA did nothing.
Message 209 of 795 (865 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@aenima6969 And we wait...to see that, STILL, nothing has been done-however, we had an acknowledgement of our problems/issues.

We need a game that is playable. You need to patch this game EA, some of these issues are coding problems that really don't take all that much time to rectify. This is literally sad.
Message 210 of 795 (849 Views)
Twitter Stream