How have you missed the ability to put career mode fixes in the patch, considering these problems have been reported from not only over a week ago, but also from the beta??
Just wanted to get everyone a heads up that we have talked a bit more about CM on Twitter. Here's the main points:
Hahahahahahaha. This is basically exactly what you have been saying all along, just with slightly different wording.
"Thanks for raising the issues."
"We're working on it."
"Can't give you an ETA."
You guys are a joke.
A couple of issues I've had, but not seen highlighted anywhere:
1) The "Skilled Dribbling" trait is not in the player trait menu after unlocking, nor does it display on your character in the squad hub.
2) "Champions Trophy" does not show the players walking out at the start of the match and instead jumps to kick off.
3) You still can't get a bottom tier team promoted, win the league, champions league, and leave the team expecting it to be financially successful making big transfers.
Instead it appears the budget gets reset upon leaving, sells all the stars and makes minor replacements or transfers.
4) CPU manager in Player Career sold the teams main goal keeper and young substitute within 2 weeks in the same transfer window. Leaving my team with a 38 year old, retiring at the end of the season reserve keeper as my one and only. Who then gets injured almost instantly in training for months, automatically placing a 5"6 striker in goals until the keeper came back.
So the games my pro wasn't picked to play was a guaranteed loss. To add some salt, the game purchased one and only player in that transfer window which was a CDM. Even though there was already 2 potential starters at the same rating.
5) Your pro never get interviewed at the end of a game if they have a good performance like Alex Hunter did in The Journey? It doesn't even need to be team morale boosting, just a small added feature like we see in the real world. Seems like an obvious copy and paste was missed, considering alot of hype was made around the manager interviews before the game was released.
this game should not of been released with some of the bugs, they should have been fix BEFORE release (before 3 day early access).
"Patches take time as fixes have to be identified, fixed, tested, and then certified" - What exactly have you been doing in the last 12 months since FIFA 19 was released? Several of these issues have existed from last year and before.. and regarding new issues, these issues were raised a week ago but no response was ever given until today when people started refunding the broken game.
This is a real shame! We bought the game, pre-ordered it and we have to wait days to be able to play the game even after release because the main mode we play, career mode, is completely broken.
September - last edited September
You guys aren't sorry, your only sorry you got caught and couldn't get away with the same old crap for the 5th year in a row.