Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Career Mode Issues Megathread

by sonofocelot2

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Andy this year’s fifa was meant to amazing but disappointed is not the word to describe how i feel, why would you release a game with this many bugs? i feel as if fifa fans that have spent a lot of money to pre order this game like myself should be given something back as this is just unacceptable
Message 261 of 795 (785 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 - Editing a player changes automatically its position

★★★★★ Apprentice

The worst thing about this entire thing is that not once has the word sorry been mentioned by anyone at EA. Corey, Zaro and Andy have all mentioned the bugs but not apologised to the people who've paid over £50 for a game that they won't be able to play for a few months. 

Message 262 of 795 (751 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Andy@EA_Darko@EA_Cade Not sure if this will help anything but the AI picking the best starting XI  in the Champions League game mode appears to work as intended. For the most part the best players play every match depending on the group they are in. I base this off the stats and the fact that the good teams made it deep into the CL 95% of the time. I can't exactly tell what games they sit out but the groups that have a weak team in them seem to align with the games the big names would sit out. I simmed the tournament multiple times to make sure. So looks like the issue is contained within the regular tournaments and career mode.

So until CM/Volta gets squared away I guess I'll play some CL matches.

Message 263 of 795 (707 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Awful response from both moderators here. "We're looking into it" isn't enough. No timeframe, nothing. UT money is  generated from FIFA points, what do you think people pay the base £60 for? You know, those of us who never touch UT

It's been bad for years but this is the first year it goes against advertising regulations. You pushed it one too far this time, we're coming for your money and we're coming for your jobs. The media are involved and have no intention of publishing just the one story - believe me, I've spoken to several pages this weekend and can testify that dozens of others also have, and it won't be just this first wave of articles. 

Good luck sleeping over the next few months, you're on thin ice. You all truly deserve it as well. Not very often I stoop that low, but you all genuinely deserve a sacking and a few months of wondering how you're going to pay your bills. 

Message 264 of 795 (570 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Edit Players

★ Guide

In a career, it’s impossible to change players without consequences. If you change your boots or change your shape (long sleeves, tight, add tape to your arm ...), then the player’s position will change. For example, if a player could play in three positions, then he will only have one position.

And how to change now young players from youth teams? There are promising 16-year-old players with a rating of 60, who can play in three positions - but they run on the field with t-shirts tucked in underpants, and in default ugly boots. If at least they change their boots, then they will lose their original positions (and it is not known how this will affect their careers and their skills in the future).

There is information - will they fix the bug with changing positions (when naming players)? When will they fix it?

Message 265 of 795 (537 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Edit Players

★★★ Novice

Also, no HDR on the PC version. Why?

Message 266 of 795 (528 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@aenima6969 EA should refund everyone 100% (but that will never happen) and we all should be able to keep the game cause this year's version is the same as last year's and that was never truly fixed....yes if Konami had the same finances as EA it'd be a clever move to drop the price of the game to capitalise on EA's problems...but there not they don't even sell 10% of what EA do, and it's a shame because there product is not bad it's just missing the licence to leagues and competitions which slowly they are acquiring through smart moves like steeling Juventus, River Plate at the last minute this year and the deals with Man Utd, Barcelona etc. It will bring other teams over to Konami especially when they see the state the last few Fifa game's have been in...

Message 267 of 795 (493 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
If I were Eden Hazard I sure as hell wouldnt want my name or image to appear on the cover of this release... I'd be embarrassed to associated my name with it.
Message 268 of 795 (488 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@aenima6969  everyone who's face appears on the many covers around the world will be embarrassed with this poor effort... they'll all be thinking what have I done...some agents will be hoping they don't get the sack..

Message 269 of 795 (618 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

When will the transfer update be restored to where it was 2 or 3 days ago, this is an absolute joke EA. Does anyone know what is going on or have an answer for this issue....

Message 270 of 795 (616 Views)
Twitter Stream