Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Skills stars drop to 0 in career mode

by rzepuniamem

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Career Mode Issues Megathread

★★★★ Apprentice

I also sent a scout to the USA and they came back to me with 6 strikers and 4 of the including draxler and mbappe are at PSG. My geography teacher lied to me

Message 111 of 795 (2,445 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Skills stars drop to 0 in career mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

This bug also occurs on pc (Sztuczki - Skill moves)

Message 112 of 795 (1,107 Views)
Highlighted

Career Mode Simulation Issues

★★★★ Novice

Yet again, league tables end up with a ridiculously low amount of points and goals, with bigger teams consistently struggling. Since you seem to be incapable of fixing this problem that has existed for a number of FIFA games now, I thought I'd make you aware of this video which does all the work for you, and illustrates the pure laziness involved in match simulation coding. Simple modifications by the average person can fix this easily: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuiyZvV9D1I

Message 113 of 795 (1,026 Views)
Highlighted

Message 114 of 795 (1,835 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Youth development requirements impossibly unrealistic
Carson79Carson79
8:26AM edited 9:05AM in Career Mode
Just updated the squads to current bearing in mind I've had the game since Friday week ago.
Trying to start another new career and each time check the youth development requirements. These are next to impossible on high priority.
I took pictures on my phone of at least six versions but sharing via bbcode is outdated and too time consuming.
One example,
Within 3 seasons sign 10 players with potential over 75 and grow them by 10 points.
You don't even have youth scouts to begin with. Their ratings are completely random and its pot luck getting a good scout to begin with.
The same with the players they have scouted, random... could take months of scouting to get one decent youth player.
I don't know if this is a bug but it makes it unplayable, you can't have a long career with your chosen club if you get sacked because you can't meet the f#@king youth Development requirements.
I've be playing fifa since it was on the original playstation about 20 or so years, for bugs and issues this is by far the worst. Which is ironic because the actual gameplay is very good.
Message 115 of 795 (1,784 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I can just imagine the dev team at midnight last night... "nice knowing you all lads"

Message 116 of 795 (1,752 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andy 

Hey Andy,

can you explain to us why the quality control just missed something like the starting 11 bug and didn't fixed it since a week?

There are two simple files called "simsettings.ini" and "managerai.ini" and your devs are not able to fix this in under 10 minutes? Please fire them if it is so...

Modders just need, hold my beer, under 5mins to set the right values. The system hasn't changed since FIFA 13 so you can't tell me its a bug the dev don't got in minutes..

Isn't it sad to release a game like this? Do you want us career players to buy/play PES and be quiet? I've never saw anything like this after a release of a game.

Message 117 of 795 (1,709 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

So many bugs where do I start.......these bugs have been in this game for years, pitch notes stated they'd been fixed, they have not in fact they are worse. EA, why were they not fixed when you clearly stated they were? Did you not play test your own product? Surely you must of seen the issues, they are so glaringly obvious....the level of incompetence baffles me....I have little to no faith in your ability to fix the myriad of issues, the years of CM neglect have finally caught up with EA....

We all know you ONLY care about FUT as it generates additional revenue..but to treat loyal customers the way you do year in year out is incredible....I've been playing Fifa (FUT and CM) for years and for me enough is enough...

Message 118 of 795 (1,613 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Dog terds have less bugs than fifa 2020

Message 119 of 795 (1,662 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

0 answers are being given towards a solution, this is insane, I've kept it shut for 3 FIFA's running.

But this one is really pushing me to the limit, how can you deliver a €65 game with THIS many flaws in it?

And I think it's a wee bit unrespectful for you to just copy/paste the same text in every forum (yes I noticed Andy).

This text as before mentioned not even containing 1 bit of information towards a hypothetical solution.

I do hope some information gets leaked to us, even if it's that the fix will take 2 weeks or a month (yes, most of us will be better off with even the littlest token of respect and understanding).

Message 120 of 795 (1,643 Views)
Twitter Stream