Highlighted

Career Mode title doesnt count

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Seanog911
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play career, win the title on goal difference
What happens when the bug occurs? Winning the title on the last day of the season on goal difference. No trophy scene, the news stays the same, the title doesnt go on record. Next season it says I've come first but no league title.
What should be happening instead? Should be being honoured with a title.

Won the league on last day, coming from behind. So was quite upset to not see my team lift the trophy, and even more so to not be given the title at all. I won the league with a 6+ goal difference and the table said as such with a star by my name. But no title.

Message 20 of 795 (26,413 Views)
Highlighted

Career Mode Training Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

After play Volta, whenever I do a training exercise before a game it is zoomed in so I can't see all the targets/goal/players etc.  I can't find a way to fix.

Message 21 of 795 (9,674 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Career mode - sacked when offering large wages

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm in the 4th year of a Youth Academy career with Mansfield Town now in the Prem and can't re sign any of my top players who are in last year of their contracts as even the minimum wage (7k) they will accept will still get me sacked. So I can't even give a player a 7k wage in the Prem...

Message 22 of 795 (9,678 Views)
Highlighted

Career mode transfers

★★ Newbie

All transfers in my Career mode were reversed when i loaded up my save. Same thing in earlier saves when I checked it. Every player i bought was back in their origianl teams and every player i sold was back in my squad. 

Message 23 of 795 (8,708 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Career Mode Issues Megathread

★★★★ Apprentice

That last thread mysteriously disappeared..strange practice for a forum dedicated to customer service...

Anyways, here is a screenshot of Joel Embiid publicly calling for EA to make changes.

66xux3m40no31.jpg

And here's a link to the article in the Independent about the outrage surrounding Career Mode:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/fifa-20-bug-career-mode-patch-featu...

Message 25 of 795 (24,234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@mikeod616 I think it's pretty clear at this point that EA has no intention of updating career mode. In fact, I think it's safe to assume they are purposely undermining it so people will shill out additional money for FUT.

As fans, we are simply looking for some transparency.
Message 26 of 795 (24,165 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

This is so sad how EA treats career mode players... When people buy a game  or something for a lot of money, what do they expect? That the thing they are buying is working. You released the beta version to people that they can report bugs and things that are not working and what have you fixed?  Nothing. Career mode is unplayable at the moment.  This is unbelievable.. This is called false advertising. 

Message 27 of 795 (24,127 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

We need answers from the devs why they released the game like this. The game doesn't work; it's just false advertising at this point. This honestly needs to be taken to court. And the moderators have the nerve to act like we're in the wrong for being angry about this.

Message 28 of 795 (24,095 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Wow this is ridiculous. Instead of providing updates they delete the thread. I may submit my cancellation today and site this forum and the moderation response as my reason. 

Message 29 of 795 (24,035 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Another bug: Players who should normally have wrist tape (like Joao Moutinho) don't have any wrist tape on when the weather is overcast or foggy.

Message 30 of 795 (23,952 Views)
Twitter Stream