Original Post

Career Mode Issues. (Major)

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Robert Peat
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play career mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Just the realism of the game isn't there and it's really disappointing.
What should be happening instead? The game should not be like this.

Nothing was ever said to me from ea when I posted this in October, so I'm posting again.

• Hi guys, hope all Is well. I really enjoy career mode, it's the main reason I buy Fifa every year. Squad hub, it's a great new feature. However when viewing a player you can't see all of their attributes I.E Strength, Penalties, Vision & you can't view any of the GK attributes at all. I prefer the view from last year where you can see all of the stats on one screen, you also can't see without counting how many players you have in your club, which is a bit of a pain. When signing a player on a one year contract, you can't offer them a new contact throughout the season, it says "This player signed In August 2017" for example and his contact just expires at the end of the season. Players you have loaned In you can use them In Swap Deals, which Is completely wrong because they aren't your player. Players you sign, that same season you can't loan out, like for example I can't loan out a high potential youth player, or a young player. If you sign someone in August, you also can't try and sell them in January because it says they have just joined you. The youth players too, the pool of names Is really short, a lot of them tend to have the same name or same select few of names and a lot of outfield players have 1 star skill moves which is what goalkeepers normally have. When managing a national team you can't change their squad numbers like on last years game. Pre contract signings, you can sign players from other clubs after the start of the transfer window, say In November, players with 6 months left on their contact you can sign them on pre contacts and they join you in January? This doesn't happen In real life, they should join you at the end of the season / start of next season. You also can't offer to buy players in the last year of their contact after the start of the first transfer window you can only approach them. I don't mind the new features this year, the new cut scenes are cool however don't really Improve the game experience.
Message 1 of 1 (177 Views)