September 2019 - last edited September 2019
This list is compiled from the many different issues listed on reddit's r/fifacareers. In this list you will find issues with your new features as well as some of the same issues we have been telling you about since fifa 19. The overall feeling is that this game mode has gotten worse and it is not fun to play at all. I would suggest visiting that subreddit as there is a large base of passionate career mode fans who have gone on for years with neglected and unfinished career mode products. Please address these issues and please let us know these are being addressed. We have gone on way too long with silence.
NEW BUGS REPORTED!*
1. Player Career Mode player will end up with 0 star skills.
2. Dynamic Potential seems to be working for some people while not working at all for others.
3. Raising a players wages, even minimally in some cases, can get you automatically fired. This was an attempt to remove the billion dollar transfer budget glitch that was executed horribly.
4. Typos in interviews.
5. A player you accepted a transfer fee on stays in the background of the career mode menu and then stays on the middle of the pitch the whole time.
6. Player fitness is very bad. Even players with 80+ stamina are gassed by half time. They only have 50% stamina left and have to be substituted off.
7. In post match interviews when there is a score draw, the interviewer always asks the question about it being a "boring match" even if there are more than 4 or 6 goals (3-3 for example).
8. In player conversations, no matter what selection you chose, the player ALWAYS reacts positively.
9. Morale is now pointless since ALL players are happy no matter where your team are in the league or how badly you treat them.
Thanks for this @MedBoy101 - we've passed the bugs onto the QA team to review.
- Andy -
Please fix this in career mode.
It is extremely frustrating starting a new career mode and realizing that squads are not updated as per latest transfer window.
Group stage CL and EL are from the previous editions (2018-2019).
Stronger teams show a very UNREALISTIC line-up, specially with players were never heard of, with ratings from 50's 60's overall.
The line up selection is a dealbreaker for me, I only play career mode and I’m really considering cancelling my order now.
The fact they’ve claimed in the pitch notes to have addressed this issue is a middle finger to us.
Playing the trial I’ve noticed that the AI defence on Legendary will sometimes just decide to turn into statues and let you run through but switch it up to Ultimate and while there’s some improvement you have to deal with the AI playing ping pong football with unrealistic accuracy.
I’ve been a FIFA player since 98 but the lies and lack of development outside of Ultimate Team is pushing me towards boycotting FIFA now.
Another bug i've encountered is when you go to notifications your cursor gets stuck and you can't scroll out of it, closing the notifications center and exiting and re-opening your save do not fix this issue. Only restarting the game fixes it.
Please fix this EA. We are all sick of career mode being neglected. First year of thinking not to buy fifa 20..