Cards stuck in auction house

by Mr_Leeks209

Original Post

Just keep an eye on your auction

★★★ Apprentice

You can still sell and use the auction house and receive coins as long as it sells within your set time frame. Keep an eye on your auctions because if your time runs out they will lock in there until this is fixed.

Message 71 of 127 (428 Views)

Re: Cards stuck in auction house

★★★ Newbie
@Mr_Leeks209 Same here and it’s been days. No replies from EA on any platforms what a waste they’ve tarnished this game
Message 72 of 127 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah man I have a 99 redux item and a golden ticket 99 vita vea stuck as well..! Man this needs attention asap

Message 73 of 127 (596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did get a written response from @EAHelp via Twitter this morning. They said that the team is working on this issue and actually gave me a link to this Topic Thread. I still have my doubts but it is more than silence.

Message 74 of 127 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured this out yet? I have a card stuck as well.. EA sent me here .. EA HELP CAN YOU HELP??

Message 75 of 127 (540 Views)

★ Novice

I have 18 cards stuck in auction and EAhelp said the usual "we're aware of the issue."

Message 76 of 127 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

None of us have figured it out. EA has said they are working on it but having been a software engineer, it shouldn't take that long to address this very specific issue. It may be hard to trace the root cause in order to prevent it in the future, but it should be fairly easy to filter through the "stuck" cards and get them into the correct owners' binders. Today is the 4th day.

@dizzle840 wrote:

Has anyone figured this out yet? I have a card stuck as well.. EA sent me here .. EA HELP CAN YOU HELP??

Message 77 of 127 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had that issue and came here to find help

Message 78 of 127 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dizzle840 This makes me hesitate to put anything or buy anything from the auction block..! Kinda ruins the game for me.
Message 79 of 127 (501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@kdlive95 Of course they did LOL but the moment we do something wrong five minutes later you turn on your system in Ultimate Team is gone
Message 80 of 127 (530 Views)