Cards stuck in auction house

by Mr_Leeks209

Original Post

Re: Cards stuck in auction house

★★★ Apprentice

We will likely never get a response from them. I don't think they give a crap about bugs in '22 anymore. They have already moved on to '23. Meanwhile we have cards stuck in the auction house. I don't know about any of you, but it has rendered my Auction House useless. Using the bidding process just gets new cards stuck in there as well.

Message 11 of 127 (1,643 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the reports about this situation with the auction house.

We've passed this along to be investigated further and will update the thread once we have any additional info to share.

Thanks for hanging in there while we're taking a look!

Mako.png
Message 12 of 127 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Same issue here, i have like 9 items stuck in purgatory
Message 13 of 127 (1,015 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have two cards stuck too. It's quite a problem, because the credits are bound at those cards.

Message 14 of 127 (1,002 Views)

Card says closed in auction but cannot try to resell it

★★ Novice

I pulled 99 Lee Roy Selmon, selling for 750k+ and the auction says closed but I can’t try to resell him in my binder? 

what is the issue! 

Message 15 of 127 (697 Views)

Auction shop lock

★★★ Novice

My gold ticket mike evans has been stuck in the item shop since last night . How do I get it out ? 

Message 16 of 127 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update: happens for me both on selling and buying cards.

For the cards that I was selling: PS4 auction house shows 0 active auctions. Companion app for Android shows auctions as still active, but when I click on them I get the message they are expired. Binder shows for both PS4 and app the cards as in auction.

For the card I was buying (I was the only bidder): PS4 shows the auction as closed. Companion app lists the expired auction as still active and I can't do anything with the card (only "compare" is available). On both PS4 and app the card is not shown in binder. Price was taken from my coins.

I was working on my dream team but now my coins are almost gone and I can't really do anything because of the stuck cards where the coins are bound.

Message 17 of 127 (965 Views)

Why does my auction say closed?

★★★ Newbie

I put up some auctions recently for an hour each and I got off the game for some time and when I returned, both auctions said they ended but I didn’t get anything saying whether or not they were bought or not and it’s just stuck in my auction house saying closed. I didn’t get any type of coins or anything it’s just frozen there even though plenty of hours have passed since I posted them. Why is that?

Message 18 of 127 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. 3 cards are showing as in auction from my binder,  but are not accessible in the auction. Their auction time expired almost 24 hours ago. 

Message 19 of 127 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any update?

Message 20 of 127 (929 Views)