Original Post

Re: Cards stuck in auction house

★★★★ Novice

I verified that my items are available again. Thank you for the update 

Message 121 of 127 (918 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mako wrote:
Thanks for the update @Italiantroy, glad to hear this is back up and running normally for you.

For those still waiting, feel free to check and see if there's any change in your individual auctions, however we don't have final confirmation of a full fix just yet.

As soon as that changes I'll update the thread, thanks again for the patience while we're working to get this fully cleared up.

I am not convinced that the coins were ever received for the cards that were stuck in the Sale side of the AH. On the purchase side, the coins are taken when the bid is placed. On the Sale side, the coins are not received until the auction is over. There were several Auctions that were expired but stuck in the AH. I do not believe those coins ever made it into the account.

Message 122 of 127 (911 Views)

Community Manager

@USMC_Hoosier 

Gotcha! If you're otherwise seeing things are back to normal, please reach out to support and they should be able to take a look through the account to check whether everything is accounted for.

Mako.png
Message 123 of 127 (902 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got my player back thank you!

Message 124 of 127 (895 Views)

Community Manager

@SardaarJi @Mr_Leeks209 

Great to hear, thanks for dropping by to let us know! Thumbs up

Mako.png
Message 125 of 127 (878 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, this issue has been resolved and auctions should be back to normal.

Thank you again for the patience while we were getting this cleared up.

If you're running into any issues with specific auctions at this point, please reach out to support so they can take a look over the account. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 126 of 127 (2,800 Views)

★★ Novice

They aren't have been told for nearly 2 month they are fixing it... useless Company can't wait for the new competitors games

Message 127 of 127 (462 Views)