Cardiology Treadmill Career BONUS Item NOT working

by j9nkidzmom

Original Post

Cardiology Treadmill Career BONUS Item NOT working

★★★ Newbie

Specifically, the “Cardiology Treadmill” the 3rd of 3 bonus items, opened in Chapters of Career, for BONUS points; is NOT working! This is on iPhone 7plus, latest updated edition of Sims (where y’all RAISED all he prices of Sim Coins & sim Cash btw😐).... And so I am NOT getting the BONUS this item is SUPPOSED to provide.

PLEASE fix and let me know when you’ve done so. No matter what I do I cannot get it to work. I have moved it from room to room, put away every other piece of furniture, moved item to middle of empty room... I cannot get it to provide the bonus it’s supposed to.

i am feeling very scammed.

please fix.

Message 1 of 3 (734 Views)

Re: Cardiology Treadmill Career BONUS Item NOT working

★★★ Pro

The treadmill is a home item that is great for parties. When they are working in the medical career, it will drive people to your party. You get a bonus at parties. I don't have the list in front of me but you're getting a bonus when people use it at parties. The treadmill is not a HEADSTART item. The only Head Start items are in the hospital.

Message 2 of 3 (723 Views)

Re: Cardiology Treadmill Career BONUS Item NOT working

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @j9nkidzmom

What kind of bonus points are you missing? Aren't your Sims getting a headstart in medical career events when you have the treadmill on display? 

The cardiology treadmill gives a headstart in medical events. This is how it works in my game:

The normal time of a quick shift is 59 m 58 s. 

My Sim Ragnhild is going to start a quick shift. With only the cardiology treadmill on place the time will be 49 m 41 s.

ShortShiftWTreadmill.jpg

This short shift takes 54 m 31 s to complete.when I put the treadmill away.

ShortShiftWOTreadmill.jpg

Having the treadmill in use gives me, in this case, a headstart of (54 m 31 s) - (49 m 41 s) = 4 m 50 s. 

The difference between the normal time of the short shift (59 m 58 s) and the time it takes to complete without any career items (54 m 31 s) is due to Ragnhild's Ambitious 3 stars trait, which will help her in all career events. 

Ragnhild short shift.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (706 Views)