Car is broken in 3rd gear

by IisChopstic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Car is broken in 3rd gear

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Car is stuck in 3rd gear no matter what car it is and the turning mechanics are broken. This only happens when i plug in my G920 steering wheel
What car were you using? Any car
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? It was Columbia
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe by trying to use a G920 to see if it works.
What happens when the bug occurs? The car i use does not go up or down in the gears. It has nothing to do with the hand paddles as they work anywhere else. But when i drive, they do not change gear. My car gets stuck in 3rd gear and the turning physics kinda break.
What do you expect to see? The car not moving up or down gears and whenever you turn it skids.

i cannot post picture as the website broke

Message 1 of 4 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Car is broken in 3rd gear

Community Manager

@IisChopstic 

Disconnect any non-essential peripherals and make sure you have downloaded, installed and configured Logitech G-hub.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/innovation/g-hub.html

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (505 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@IisChopstic 

Disconnect any non-essential peripherals and make sure you have downloaded, installed and configured Logitech G-hub.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/innovation/g-hub.html

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Were you ever able to fix this?  I'm having this exact same issue in 2024 with the same wheel.  It has been working for weeks and now failing exactly as you described.

Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Found solution, I had the H-Shifter for the Logitech wheel connected, even though I wasn't using it.  It was on the ground in 3rd gear position, which was causing the game to keep my car stuck in 3rd gear.

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)