Re: NFS Beck Kustoms F132 gone

by Reggae1Xtra

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA,
I just bought the game yesterday and my derelict mustang 1965 got lost, how could i get it back ?
Thanks
Message 41 of 56 (1,805 Views)

Re: MY CAR WORTH 100K PLUS DISAPPEARED! :| #NFS 2016 PC

★★★ Newbie

Hello Nils! 
I seem to be having the same issues but not just loosing my Lamborgini Aventador, about 300k and ive gone from rank 19 to 15 by simply replugging my xbox one and moving it to another location. Both the previous location and the current one got internet connected.

Message 42 of 56 (1,784 Views)

★ Novice

I lost my honda from garage! There was same problem with that preivous NFS so can you please FIX your pile of S*it or maybe release working game where I dont lose my progress and cars!

Message 43 of 56 (1,731 Views)

Re: Car disappeared from garage

★★★ Newbie
Yo I just had my Honda NSX just go conevert back to * stock when I logged back on. Wtf happened? I put a lot of credits into the car and now its back to complete stock. :'''''(
Message 44 of 56 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I lost a whole profile once because of the damn servers.

Deal with it,there is no fix for that. 

Message 45 of 56 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2 of my cars have gone missing. This is my mail account. Am i gonna get them back?
Message 46 of 56 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

!!!! ISSUE RESOLVED !!!!

When in a garage click on a car then choose (swap with warehouse) then select from all your cars. 

Explained: You can only keep a few set of cars in that show room the rest of the cars are stored away in a warehouse

*I also spent so long trying to figure this out*

Message 47 of 56 (1,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA you did NOT fix this problem yet!  2 of my vehicles disappeared!!!  One did right after i bought it and then fully upgraded it.  Im am saddened to see one of my favortie games AGAIN have such a problematic bug.  This happened with the last NFS game as well, some sort of catastophic bug that you never fix.. smh 

Message 48 of 56 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice

This is my first time posting... I'm playing Need for Speed I believe it's the 2015 version I think that's what it's called but I got a new computer and I lost all my cars and credit is there a way to retrieve this... I cannot find a cloud restore button... can someone please help

Message 49 of 56 (1,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happen to me today 11/18/18 what’s the fix for this
Message 50 of 56 (1,005 Views)