Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Captcha Service Error

by berkoj2000

Original Post

Re: Captcha not loading

★★ Novice
I did that already. Also deleted the game, restart ps4 and then reinstall.
Message 10 of 49 (4,247 Views)

Community Manager

@mihaists Please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 49 (1,165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The PS4 is connected with a wire to the router. Please see the photo for the test. 

Should I try the test from mu laptop ?

Just played my second game this weekend Frown and won, and after finishing it, instead of seeing the stats and coins and so on, I get kicked out. When I re-enter I have the DNF message because I disconnected

Message 12 of 49 (1,149 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @berkoj2000,

Sorry to hear it, is this still happening?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 49 (2,433 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It was fixed after I downloaded a standalone Origin App, uninstalled the one already installed and installed the new setup. However, I played a Weekend league match and was disconnected in-game. I decided to play squad battles instead, but was subsequently suspended......hmmmmm

Message 15 of 49 (4,452 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @berkoj2000,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 49 (2,389 Views)

★ Apprentice

I guess it's too late to appeal the suspension given that it takes approximately 3days to get a response and more days for the team to 'supposedly ' investigate. I've less than three days to serve on my wrongful suspension, so dont see the need to register an account dispute. Thanks anyway.

Message 17 of 49 (2,377 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade i was buying players off the market but then i was returned to the fifa home screen i then went to go back into ultimate team and it said please do the captcha challenge to the right but there was no challenge to complete this has been the same for the past week so i cant do the last week of objectives and im so close to getting batshuayi from season objectives
Message 18 of 49 (2,336 Views)

★ Apprentice

Have you tried updating origin? Uninstall it and install the latest version.... might help

Message 19 of 49 (2,312 Views)

★★ Novice
@berkoj2000 Im on ps4 though
Message 20 of 49 (2,299 Views)
Twitter Stream