Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Captcha Service Error

by berkoj2000

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Captcha Service Error

★ Apprentice

I can't play in any FUT game mode because account verification is not able to start.

Always getting the following error:

"There has been an error verifying your captcha with the captcha service provider. Please try again."

Message 13 of 48 (3,605 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Captcha Service Error

★ Apprentice

It was fixed after I downloaded a standalone Origin App, uninstalled the one already installed and installed the new setup. However, I played a Weekend league match and was disconnected in-game. I decided to play squad battles instead, but was subsequently suspended......hmmmmm

View in thread

Message 15 of 48 (3,811 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Captcha not loading

★★ Novice

hello,

It's been 2 days since the captcha screen doesn't load, so I can't play anymore. Does anyone have any solution to this ?

Please look at the photo (error), it's on PS4. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 48 (5,482 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Captcha not loading

Community Manager

@mihaists Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 48 (5,471 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It didn't work. I'll upload another picture, just before the error message

Message 3 of 48 (5,466 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@mihaists Try changing the DNS on your PS4 to the Google DNS please and then restart the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. 

Then let me know if this still happens.

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 48 (5,456 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Still the same problem. It didn't change anything. 

Ps sorry for the long time to reply

LE: just opened a pack, received everything, after pressing R2 got the error in the pic

Message 5 of 48 (5,445 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Now it seems that I can enter and play but I get kicked out at the end. Doesn't matter if win or lose I gen penalised. Please see the photos

Message 6 of 48 (5,418 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@mihaists I don't think that's related to the Captcha issue. Looking at the live data for the servers and I'm not seeing any trending issues with connectivity, this is on PS4, correct?

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 48 (5,412 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Yes, PS4. Probably it's not. But during the captcha problem I couldn't do any sbc's, when I finish them or press O, it exit's the fut, it's the same now with sbc's.
Message 8 of 48 (5,406 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@mihaists Hmm, can you try going into manage squads and delete your current active squad, exit FUT and reenter, recreate your squad and let me know if this persists?

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 48 (5,404 Views)
Twitter Stream