Re: Cant view any unlocks, level shown as 0, cant see assignments or deploy inga

by Ariuze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant view any unlocks, level shown as 0, cant see assignments or deploy ingame.

★★★ Newbie

I recently contacted support about this but they were unable to help and told me to post on the forums, as stated in the title i cant do anything whilst ingame and cannot view any unlocks as shown in the images i have attached, anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant view any unlocks, level shown as 0, cant see assignments or deploy inga

★★★ Newbie

Mine seems to have fixed as well, just loaded up the game to try again and it seems to have been fixed

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (846 Views)

All Replies

@Ariuze wrote:

I recently contacted support about this but they were unable to help and told me to post on the forums, as stated in the title i cant do anything whilst ingame and cannot view any unlocks as shown in the images i have attached, anyone know how to fix this?

On which platform are you playing, and if on PC what are your PC specs, OS and version of direct X that you are using? What did support have you try so we don't double tap potential solutions that didn't work for you?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (865 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue!

Hope there's a way to fix it...

Message 3 of 6 (864 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Playing on PC with GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X from MSI, 16GB of DDR4 Corsair RAM, i7-7700k 4.2Ghz Processor,

Using DirectX12 on Windows 10, tried using the Update and Repair functions of origin with no success and live chat support once those failed.

Message 4 of 6 (861 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine seems to be working now fine so not sure what happened, I didn't do anything just loaded the game up again.

Message 5 of 6 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine seems to have fixed as well, just loaded up the game to try again and it seems to have been fixed

Message 6 of 6 (847 Views)