Re: Cant validate Email and buy subscription

by proxos666

Original Post

Cant validate Email and buy subscription

★ Novice

So I had an account in SWrOR that i used to play year ago used it only for free to play...And now i wanted to buy sub on it and play it but i had to validate my email...i get the mail but when I use it new page opens and it says validation error...So i tried somethin else...On my Origin I go to SWtOR and click play for free and it opens the page and it said you are registerd and starts downloading launcher...idk what name or anything it registerd...So i made a new account on SWtOR with my Origin name and when i try to validate email on that account it shows same error (i did use same email)...now am scared to buy the game from Origin cause idk what will happen...

any ideas...thank you...

Message 1 of 6 (492 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@boomExpert

OK so I had a look at your three accounts, and I'd recommend sticking to the Ilirik account, which seems to have the highest level characters on it.

For this account, switching to a different email address than the current one should work, but be sure to wait about 10 minutes after you receive the email before clicking on the link, hopefully that should get everything validated.

Message 2 of 6 (476 Views)

★ Novice

So i how do I link that one and my Origin account...

Message 3 of 6 (472 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@boomExpert It's already linked to your boom_expert Origin account. Are you having any problems with it now?

Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

★ Novice

I dont think so...it just doesnt show on Origin that i have SWtOR in my library...and is there an option to delete 2 of those 3 accounts I have?

Message 5 of 6 (457 Views)

@boomExpert

You will need to add launcher.exe as a non-origin game if you want an icon in the origin game list.

As to closing an EA/Origin account see this help guide link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 6 (439 Views)