Cant use Syringe or Cells with any keys

by SteamyTrash

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant use Syringe or Cells with any keys

★★ Novice

I dont know what to do anymore to fix this problem, Ive tried to uninstall the game and reinstalling and nothing works. After the new update today 6/4/19, I cant use Syringes or cells unless I open the medical inventory and use them by (left click). I had my syringe bind to key (4) and my cells to (F), and before this update whenever i click any of those keys even at full health it will tell me I have full health and no item can be use. But now whenever I press those keys from 4-5-6-7-8-9 even when low health and no armor nothing work. Ive tried binding it to different keys and still nothing works. Anyone know what I can do or is this a new bug?

Message 1 of 6 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant use Syringe or Cells with any keys

Community Manager

Hey @BaltasVarlius and @SteamyTrash the team are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (817 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
same problem
Message 2 of 6 (833 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BaltasVarlius and @SteamyTrash the team are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yeah me too..seems like all of us can't even use the default 5,6,7,8,9 button for using heal and shield
Message 4 of 6 (736 Views)

Community Manager

The team are aware of the issue and looking into it @humphreyrock. As soon as we have an update we will let you all know.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue and it is now 2021. My switch is practically brand new and the syringe option just refuses to work or it'll communication error me and boot me out entirely 

Message 6 of 6 (420 Views)