Re: Cant subscribe due to error

by proxos666

Original Post

Cant subscribe due to error

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I cant subscribe to swtor. My card gets charged for 60 rubles every time i tried but in the same time it gives out this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

Some days ago i bought some cartel coins with same card and all was fine. Subscription cost 299 rubles for 30 days - atm i charged for 300 rubles in total and gets only errors in return.

Display name: Irrt

Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

Re: SWTOR charged me but didn't give me the subscription

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant subscribe to it too. My card gets charged for 60 rubles every time i tried but in same time it gives out this error "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

Some days ago i bought some cartel coins with same card and all was fine. Subscription cost 299 rubles for 30 days - atm i charged for 300 rubles in total and gets only errors in return.

Display name: Irrt

Message 1 of 4 (375 Views)

Hero

@Signot 

I flagged your issue but due to the holiday today may not get a response till tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Signot 

You will need to call swtor cs and talk to the billing department no one on a forum is able to assist with this issue 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)