Re: Cant start profit and plunder

by daylondean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant start profit and plunder

★★ Novice

I cant get chapter 13 to start, I'v tried repeating chapter 12 multiple times and each time the quest ends it kicks me out of the personal phase and wont let me re-enter without restarting a previous chapter

Message 1 of 9 (1,721 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SWTOR Team

I had a quick look into your account @daylondean. And I can see that you havent  been a subscriber after chapter 12 dropped. 

This is why you are unable to play chapter 13 or any of the following ones. (I can also see no trace that you every played chapter 13 on that account either).

You are currently on a 7 day free trial, but that does not give you any access to content you haven't had before. 

So in order to play chapter 13 and all the following ones, you will need to purchase a subscription. That will grant you all the content you are currently missing Standard smile

~Kat

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,793 Views)

All Replies

@daylondean

Just to confirm you are a subscriber ?

If your not and your subscription ended before chapter 13 was released then you will not have access to it , and chapter 12 will be your limit.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 9 (1,709 Views)

★★ Novice

No im not a subscriber, but i can do the mission with my other characters no problem 

Message 3 of 9 (1,707 Views)

@daylondean

Ok if other characters can do it ok then you should be fine 

Run a game repair per this link    then when in-game on that character go to say fleet and then right mouse click on your characters portrait and see if reset all active phases is available.

Then reset chapter 13 and try again

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 9 (1,703 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll try and run the repair again and get back to you, but that was the 1st thing i tried to fix this problem, there is also no option for me to reset active phases or a way for me to get the quest from the chapter page, ship, or repeating chapter 12 again

Message 5 of 9 (1,695 Views)

@daylondean

Failing that will have to wait for swtor CS to come online (which is about 8 hrs away) for further comment.

What is your swtor username in case it isnt linked to this ea account.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 9 (1,690 Views)

★★ Novice

daylonluttrell

Message 7 of 9 (1,686 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

I had a quick look into your account @daylondean. And I can see that you havent  been a subscriber after chapter 12 dropped. 

This is why you are unable to play chapter 13 or any of the following ones. (I can also see no trace that you every played chapter 13 on that account either).

You are currently on a 7 day free trial, but that does not give you any access to content you haven't had before. 

So in order to play chapter 13 and all the following ones, you will need to purchase a subscription. That will grant you all the content you are currently missing Standard smile

~Kat

Message 8 of 9 (1,794 Views)

★★ Novice

I could of sworn i was a subscriber during that time, ah well thanks for the info and your time

Message 9 of 9 (1,637 Views)