Cant sign in to EA on xbox

by Hikidsneedmilk

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cant sign in to EA on xbox

★★★★ Novice

So im on Xbox and I want to play on a account that I have put a EA account on since im getting the new xbox soon and will be using this account, so when I go to login to a EA account so I can play online, when I get to the email part it wont let me go down and press next, it just stays at the email so I cant get past it, I have tried restarting the game and xbox and still wont work. Anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (2,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant sign in to EA on xbox

EA DICE Team

Hey @Hikidsneedmilk could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,976 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @Hikidsneedmilk could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 2 of 3 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with Battlefield 1 and 4 on the Xbox One. Did doing the power cycle thing work?

Message 3 of 3 (1,892 Views)