Cant see news in Home Screen on apex (on the bottom left where apex packs R too)

by Avesane

Original Post

Re: Cant see news in Home Screen on apex (on the bottom left where apex packs R

★★ Novice
@RyzoTM Hi! Sadly I also still have the problem Frown
Message 11 of 23 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Avesane Geez, still no fix. I log in with other accounts that I made to check and al the news is there so it has to be account specific. No one helped in chat support either. Was trying to see if more people had this issue but only was able to find a post from you.
Message 12 of 23 (949 Views)

Community Manager
If you go to the EA Account profile page that's linked to your account, do you have any of the boxes ticked to disable targeted marketing?

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/privacy/
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 23 (936 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Unticked them both now and still doesn't show.
Message 14 of 23 (921 Views)

Community Manager
Interesting, if they were ticked before that could be a factor and a change might take a while to propagate through the account system. I'll do some testing on my end and see if I can replicate.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 23 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I just checked if I had the boxes ticked and I don’t. it would be logical if this was the problem but I haven't had them ticked so I find that strange.
Message 16 of 23 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yup mine still don't show after a 24 hour period for system changes as well.
Message 17 of 23 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_David ive been having this issue too for a while now.. I wish there was a fix.. Like another stated.. I even made a new account to see if it showed there and it does.. But on mine nothing.. I have the little globe button at the bottom to push for news but it does nothing when pushed.. I am glad to at least see its not just me.. Ive been trying to search up fix's for some time but this was the first thread i found on the issue.. Please someone help us fix this!!!

Message 18 of 23 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"ive been having this issue too for a while now.. I wish there was a fix.. Like another stated.. I even made a new account to see if it showed there and it does.. But on mine nothing.. I have the little globe button at the bottom to push for news but it does nothing when pushed.. I am glad to at least see its not just me.. Ive been trying to search up fix's for some time but this was the first thread i found on the issue.. Please someone help us fix this!!!" +1 @EA_David 

Message 19 of 23 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Got mine fixed.  I listened to David's suggestion about checking the boxes for the targeted advertising under my EA account.  Took about 24hrs and now my news is back in the lobby screen after over 6 months of not having it.  Good info, thanks!    I wish getting my EA Play free loot was as easy to fix, have yet t9 actually receive any of it even though i have a year sub to EA Play , EA support and opening a case is a joke!  

Message 20 of 23 (515 Views)