Cant see crossplay freinds

by MrDrFeesh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant see crossplay freinds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Me and my brother have been using crossplay since launch, but I uninstalled it than a month later I logged back on and now I cant see him as a crossplay friend. One thing I will say is in that month we did start using game pass ultimate and got the ea play subscription.

Message 1 of 13 (866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant see crossplay freinds

Community Manager
@MrDrFeesh There was an update yesterday, that addressed a few issues, can you confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (668 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@MrDrFeesh To confirm neither Account can see their friends list?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 13 (837 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium sorry for slow replay. yes we both cant
Message 3 of 13 (813 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MrDrFeesh no worries, and thank you for clarifying. Getting Game Pass should not cause something like this to happen, to check have either of you made changes to your EA or Xbox settings for friends?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 13 (787 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium ill do that but can you explain some ways that i could find thoughs?
Message 5 of 13 (775 Views)

Community Manager

@MrDrFeesh For EA you can edit your privacy information through your account portal, like in the image below. For Xbox they have a help guide here, in order to control different privacy settings. 

account page.PNG

Illium.png

Message 6 of 13 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I tried that for both. Also if me and my brother have an shared ea play subscription from Xbox game pass, could the be like sharing an account?
Message 7 of 13 (739 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium also even weirder is that i logged on to a completly new ea account and tried to send a invite to the xbox, and it still did not work?
Message 8 of 13 (730 Views)

Community Manager
@MrDrFeesh To confirm are you both on Xbox?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 13 (704 Views)

Community Manager
@MrDrFeesh There was an update yesterday, that addressed a few issues, can you confirm if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 13 (669 Views)