Re: Cant ready up after match

by AlexTruski

Original Post

Cant ready up after match

★★★★★ Novice

After a match is completed while I’m in a party the game won’t let me ready up, however my friends will tell I am on their screen, if we load Into the game they’ll make it in but I won’t and it’ll give them a random 3rd instead, additionally when I play on my own my game will be stuck on preloading anytime I switch modes and won’t put me in a lobby.

Ive found a work around simply by leaving the lobby and joining back so it’s not the end of the world, but I was curious if others had this issue or if there was a known fix because it does get fairly tedious having to leave after every match and waiting for an invite back, it also makes it impossible to play with randoms who invite me after the match 

Message 1 of 7 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@skittie yes this is a problem tons of people are facing
Message 2 of 7 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@skittie yeah me too
Message 3 of 7 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any way to fix this problem!

Message 4 of 7 (428 Views)

EA DICE Team
@skittie @mrdoom500 @wxbfarrell @halleyRAMSEY What platform is everyone on and are you in a cross play party?

/Atic
Message 5 of 7 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Has this issue been solved? I have had this issue for 3 months and nothing seems to fix it. I am playing on PC. I start up Apex Legends I get in *sometimes* and I will be able to play one game. When that game is over I get back to the character screen and click ready up. When I click it, it changes to cancel but my character does not get a checkmark next to his game and I will never go into a game. When I am partied up and do this it says I am ready on the other team members screens but when they go into the game it doesn't pull me with them. I have tried scan and repair, reinstalling on both EA and Steam, my internet is fine and nothing fixes it. When I try restarting my game when this happens all that happens is I get to the first loading screen and it just sits there and spins the circle and I never get the "continue" button unless I quit the game with task manager, do a repair to the game, restart, and open the game again. And even then it doesn't always fix the issue.

Message 6 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Same thing has been happening to me for a while, I play On Playstation
Message 7 of 7 (234 Views)