Re: Cant play the game

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant play the game

★ Novice

My game keeps crashing. Its always the : code snake / code leaf errors. First 2 games crashes and the third freeze. I tryed reintalling the game but nothing happens. Game of the year

Message 1 of 7 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Tomino420

Would you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the disconnections you've been seeing? 

When you have the chance I'd recommend starting out with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still running into any of the same error messages after that. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (611 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

And i forgot the code:net

Message 2 of 7 (701 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Tomino420

Would you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the disconnections you've been seeing? 

When you have the chance I'd recommend starting out with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still running into any of the same error messages after that. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 3 of 7 (612 Views)

★ Novice

Hi.

I tryed everything but nothing happens. I don´t have problem with internet. Its just the errorst that keeps me crashing. (code snake, anticheat not opened, code net ... )

Message 4 of 7 (558 Views)

Community Manager

@Tomino420 

Thanks for following up! 

Some of the errors you've been seeing can point to connection issues, so I was just hoping to see if we could help improve things here. 

Can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 7 (413 Views)

★ Novice

Pc. I was playing on steam and now i am playing on origin. I throught it would help but no

Message 6 of 7 (399 Views)

Community Manager

@Tomino420 

Gotcha, thanks!

Would you mind sharing a DxDiag when you have the chance? You can find more info on how to pull one up at the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (283 Views)