Re: Cant play the Yavin map in fleet battles

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant play the Yavin map in fleet battles

★★★★★ Novice

I was wondering if anyone has an issue playing the Yavin map in multiplayer fleet battles.  I play in VR and using Origin platform each time I play but this particular map always dumps me out of the game.  I am able to play for about 2-3 mins then the game crashes to desktop.  Nothing is overheating and all my drivers are up to date.  This is also a brand new gaming desktop with more than enough hardware to play the game for hours on ultra settings.  No other map gives me issues.  And yes I have done a "repair" on the game.  Any help on this would be helpful and thank you in advance

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @yenside Just to be sure are you crashing to desktop and do you get any error messages of any sorts? 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @yenside Just to be sure are you crashing to desktop and do you get any error messages of any sorts? 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)