Cant play online games

by VJBKillem14

Original Post

Cant play online games

★★★ Newbie

when i try to play ranked online games i get an error message.  Not sure why but it need to be fixed 

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)

Re: Cant play online games

★★★ Apprentice

have u heard anything about this, I just started getting the same error

Message 2 of 5 (504 Views)

Community Manager

@VJBKillem14  @djwest32 

Did this "An unexpected error occurred while starting your game" error clear up for you both or are you still having trouble playing online ranked games?

Which specific game mode are you getting this in and which platform do you play the game on?

Have any troubleshooting been attempted from your end at all, like power cycling the console and network?

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (456 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I'm able to play online head to head games, but as I posted on another thread I'm not able to see my ranking, it dissapeared after 3 days of getting the game, u guys say that u know what the issue so when is this going to get fixed? it's really frustrating that I cannot see my ranking or compare stats
Message 4 of 5 (448 Views)

Community Manager

@djwest32 

The team is planning to fix that in a future update, however the specific date has not been confirmed yet. We know H2H stats online are extremely important and they're looking to address it as soon as possible. Thanks for hanging in there.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (440 Views)