Re: Cant play one single game

by ekze

Original Post

Cant play one single game

★★★★★ Novice

so, i always played this game without a problem. I updated the game laste week and, since then, cant play one single game. I launch the game and after the continue botton que game kiks me to desktop without any error. Tried everything ( reinstall, repair, roll back drivers, update everything, etc...) and nothing worked. Anyone eles with this problem? anyone known what i can do more?

Message 1 of 10 (542 Views)

★ Guide
@iFennecfoxx check documents folder for apex_crash.txt, also Apex\Crashpad\db\ if there are any files and in windows, if there's nothing, maybe there could be something in windows' Event Viewer -> Applications. If there's something, post it here.
Message 2 of 10 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ekze in the Apex\Crashpad\db\ i have various files in the .dmp format. What can i do with them?
Message 3 of 10 (485 Views)

★ Guide
@iFennecfoxx can you archive them to zip upload few latest ones somewhere and send the link (not sure if this forum allows .dmp) and send it here, I'll take a look!
Message 4 of 10 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ekze  hi, thank you. Tell me if you can extract them. 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 5 of 10 (456 Views)

★ Guide
@iFennecfoxx the error code on all of them is: Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)
Looks like similar issue to this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-legends-crash-to-desktop-no-error-Season-4/m-p/87174...
See if anything listed there helps
Message 6 of 10 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ekze thank you so much for your time and patience.
Message 7 of 10 (405 Views)

★ Guide
@iFennecfoxx no problem. please tell me, did any of the solutions help? also, what's your cpu, gpu and ram frequency?
Message 8 of 10 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ekze. nor working yet, still trying to do more things related to that code.

GeForce GTX 1650

i7-4790K CPU@4.00Hz

RAM 24 GB

Window 10 Home , operating system 64 bits

Message 9 of 10 (328 Views)

★ Guide
@iFennecfoxx most likely overclock issue. try setting avx offset to -2
Message 10 of 10 (311 Views)