Cant play Multiplayer

by vithushan6666

Original Post

Cant play Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i'm a PC player playing PvZ GW 2.
idk why is this happening, whenever i try to join a multiplayer game after the portal i get the game mode map screen loading then its the black screen with the flower loading.It doesn't take me into the game to play, Sometimes it get me into the game where i can select character to play after some minutes sometimes doesn't even take me into the game. Even i have tried some other region but there are no players if it takes me into the game.
Somebody help me pls.

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 11 (540 Views)

Re: Cant play Multiplayer

Hero (Retired)

Can you post your DXDiag:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Guide-Posting-a-DxDiag/td-p/4832663

---

Update your GPU drivers.

Message 2 of 11 (523 Views)

★★★ Guide

@vithushan6666   There are sever connection issues that can make the loading time unbelievably frustrating specially on Pc. There is not much to do about this annoying issue except ensuring a strong internet connection and tons of patience.  Something is definitely off with pvp sync and causes these abnormal delays.

Message 3 of 11 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 4 of 11 (508 Views)

Message 5 of 11 (505 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 6 of 11 (503 Views)

★★ Novice

@WootCandy i've done as u asked can u check and say whats the problem pls.

Message 7 of 11 (489 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@vithushan6666

Does this happen only in Co-Op?   Or does it also happen in PvP multiplayer modes?

Message 8 of 11 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

@WootCandy yes in multiplayer only i havent checked other and other that i plsy only solo play.

Message 9 of 11 (479 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What's the region of the world you play from?

I'm not sure, it may be an issue like TaasteTheRainbow mentioned being network related.

Message 10 of 11 (471 Views)