Re: Cant join game ?

by KingTuzo

Original Post

Cant join game ?

★ Apprentice

Every time I hit ready button it goes from matchmaking to starting server then matchmaking and soo on whats happening ?

Message 1 of 5 (1,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue! Frown 

Message 2 of 5 (1,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you get this fixed? I was not having the issue yesterday or this morning (Thursday 2/14-Friday 2/15) and now all of a sudden I am and am unable to get past the "Ready" screen. I can also NOT access the screen to switch to a different server (Iowa or St. Louis for example) whereas I was able to before. It seems to have disappeared??? I was also experiencing some intermittent game lag before I could no longer play. I attempted to fix it by resetting all my legends to default with skins and also my "featured" legend. Then I cleared by Xbox One game data cache AND cleared my Alternate MAC address and restarted my Xbox. I have power cycled everything and reinstalled the game and nothing seems to work.... This is where I got some of the info;

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Community-Crashing-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/7447308

Message 3 of 5 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has anyone figured out what's wrong and how to fix this issue?
Message 4 of 5 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You went through all that for nothing, the problem is on EA’s servers end so just gotta wait it out pretty much.

Message 5 of 5 (1,274 Views)