Re: Cant get online on any EA game all others work fine

by PerpinJaunk

Original Post

Cant get online on any EA game all others work fine

★ Apprentice

Have been chatting and talked on phone with EA tech and have got no solution to the problem of not being able to connect to any EA games online. This morning they are now telling me that they are working on the issue and many others are having the same problem. If that were the case I would have expected to see it on this forum and do not. Is anyone else having this issue? I have a great internet connection and have completely rebuilt my ps4 ( wiped and initialized and reinstalled everything) in the last 24 hours. I have gone through all the suggested troubleshooting things they offered ( 4 more wasted hours) and its the same as when I started. Any suggestions other than the tech offered "please wait"? My major concern is that whatever issue they are working on isnt my issue. It should have been present yesterday but they didn't know about it then. So hopefully I am not the only one experiencing this and they actually are working on it.

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Re: Cant get online on any EA game all others work fine

★★ Novice
@wildchev88 You’re not the only one. I’ve been down for two days. Did some research and it seems it’s affecting a lot of people on the East coast and particularly NY. I am in Western NY. I’ve also heard it may be an issue if you’re a Spectrum customer. Outside of that information, I’m just waiting.
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)