Re: Cant get into game with friends Apex Legends

by badlab1509

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

We just had this problem and fixed it - one of the members of our party (the one who kept getting kicked out) had another profile that automatically signed in on the Xbox and he had to actually sign that profile out rather than just switch profiles.

once he signed that other profile out it worked just fine.

Message 11 of 34 (5,635 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem as him as well but i am using the pc server. My friends keeps getting kicked out from the game.

Message 12 of 34 (5,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex does this for me as well, I play ps4

Message 13 of 34 (5,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. Whenever you try to connect to a game from the same house in the same party, one person will drop.... Very frustrating.

Please fix Apex! Love the game just wanna play w/ friends.

Message 14 of 34 (4,988 Views)

Message 15 of 34 (4,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue and this happened when the servers downed so i guss this is from the servers. Cuz every game works perfectly

* PS4 Platform 

Message 16 of 34 (4,968 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem here. First game is usually fine, but can’t play again after. Even trying to solo, I don’t get a check mark above my name when I click ready, it says party not ready, and when I try to play with friends it will throw them in without me. Every other game works fine; it is exclusively a problem with Apex, and just happened to me yesterday.
Message 17 of 34 (4,930 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ps4 playing with full party of friends who I convinced to switch from Fortnite. Every other game connection issues joining a game and getting booted out of games sometimes. They're gonna go back to Fortnite and quite frankly I don't blame them. These connection issues are pathetic for such a popular game. Wish you could just sort this out as this will severely damage apex which personally the best game that's come out in years.

Message 18 of 34 (4,791 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having this isue as well no idea whats going on as to why i cannot play with friends. 

Message 19 of 34 (4,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Barnzey1102 Try deleting a game to clear up storage worked for a friend of mine

Message 20 of 34 (4,250 Views)