Cant get into game with friends Apex Legends

by Barnzey1102

Original Post

Cant get into game with friends Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

No matter what i do, once we are all in a party and start up the game one of us always gets disconnected and we end up getting knto the game with 2/3 of our party but it randomly switches between who gets kicked?

Message 1 of 34 (59,516 Views)

Re: Cant get into game with friends Apex Legends

EA DICE Team

Hey @Barnzey1102 , what platform are you on? Standard smile 

Have you and your friends had a look on our network troubleshooting guide? Let me know if you have and what you have tried.

Thanks! 

/Atic

Message 2 of 34 (59,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem. The only way to fix it was for all of us to reset our Xbox’s and internet. But this only fixes the problem for 2-3 games
Message 3 of 34 (58,975 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Had this same problem all weekend long. Made the game un-playable for our squads. While public games seemed ok, still got booted after a couple of games. Went back to Fortnite. Hope you guys fix the server issues. Hard sell if you can't play with friends.

Message 4 of 34 (56,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem on Xbox. I have great internet connection and have looked at ports and other troubleshooting options. Most of the time this happens when I play with my roommate on the same wifi, but is not limited to only that situation. I have this constantly happen with other people in my friend's list that I try to play with. For some reason, it is always the same people.

Please let me know if you have any other solutions or are working on something as I have seen this happening to many people.  

Thanks.

Message 5 of 34 (55,763 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me and my son are getting connection errors on PC.  He has an AMD CPU with an NVidia 1060 GPU.  I have an Intel i7 with an AMD R9 390X GPU.  Whenever we try to enter the match as a squad (2/3) which ever of us is the squad leader shows connection error and does not enter the match.  The other of us joins the match as expected with 1 person from the match-maker (basically dropping with 2/3). 

We've swapped back and forth several times and it's always the squad leader that shows an error and does not make it into the match.

Message 6 of 34 (55,754 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem! Glad to see it's not just me.

EA pls fix this otherwise awesome game so me and my homies can die a lot while trying to shoot at people, because we all suck.

Message 7 of 34 (52,537 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me and my son too. I don’t know what to do. Is there a fix involved that I’m unaware of?!

Message 8 of 34 (52,523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic wrote:

Hey @Barnzey1102 , what platform are you on? Standard smile 

Have you and your friends had a look on our network troubleshooting guide? Let me know if you have and what you have tried.

Thanks! 

/Atic

@EA_Atic do we have a fix? Apparently this has been an ongoing issue. 

Message 9 of 34 (52,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol please fix this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever encountered. Win a game and next 3 disconnect at start. Lol really Apex?!?!? At least your consistently bad polololololol. Bad

Message 10 of 34 (52,408 Views)