Cant find head to head opponents in MUT

by Jpking28

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cant find head to head opponents in MUT

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to play a single head to head seasons match because I can’t get an opponent matched. My wait times have exceeded 20+ minutes and still no match found??? All other online future have to issues so I don’t think it’s a connection issue

Message 1 of 3 (3,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant find head to head opponents in MUT

Community Manager

@Jpking28 

Which platform do you play the game on? Have you tried rebooting the network and console?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,036 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Jpking28 

Which platform do you play the game on? Have you tried rebooting the network and console?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (3,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I’ve done all that and I still can’t get a game. It’s not my internet because I have very good internet
Message 3 of 3 (2,597 Views)