Cant connect to the game after the new update (Code Pin)

by Azreial007

Original Post

Cant connect to the game after the new update (Code Pin)

★★★ Novice

Game used to work fine before the update and now i cant get past the "Data Center" screen . getting an infinite black screen loop with the apex logo on the bottom right and after 10 minutes or so i get the "code pin" error msg which i never got before this update . tried repairing the game but it did not help .

Message 1 of 13 (3,850 Views)

Re: Cant connect to the game after the new update (Code Pin)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.. I had no issue playing the new update yesterday. But today.. my game tries to load and the FPS comes down from 60s to 6 in the black screen with the Apex logo loading.  then I can the error code not connecting to a server.

Then I actually can get into the game.. My FPS is back up in the 60s.. but the game is a bit laggy. even in the main logon screen my character pauses every few seconds

in game is the same issue.random pauses every few seconds.. not playable

Message 2 of 13 (3,836 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same !!! , i actually tabbed out when the game was stuck on the infinite loop screen and opened my task manager to check my connection . i was actually shocked to find Apex consuming 90% of my cpu power lmao ! i bet had i kept the game open for longer that it would have probably * up my cpu lol

Message 3 of 13 (3,829 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah  I saw mine running at 100%  in the black screen before it went back to normal process when I got the error

Message 4 of 13 (3,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue as well. I played the game last night after the Voidwalker update, everything seemed fine. So far this morning, I only get a codeTongue outin error after clicking Continue on the initial splash screen. So far I've done the following to attempt to fix it:

Repair game, delete Origin cache, uninstall game and reinstall game, update driver, restart router and modem.

I just changed data centers from Iowa to New York and I got into the game. Textures are very slow to load and there seems to be lag though.

Message 5 of 13 (3,808 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep same with me. Game is struck on loading screen  with apex logo blinking. But no one cares here. They won't reply

Message 6 of 13 (3,807 Views)

Game doesn't load. Code: PIN

★★★ Novice

Hi there. After the patch from yesterday, I played it, I closed it and then it didn't open again.

After I try to open it, waiting some minutes with a black screen, it always fails and keeps reporting the error: "Failed to connect to the server, error: PIN."

I tried to repair the game already but it made no difference.

Message 7 of 13 (3,767 Views)

Re: Game doesn't load. Code: PIN

★ Apprentice

Me too. I been trying to fix it all day but it wont load :'(

I tried to repair the game, flashed the DNS changed to google dns nothing worked for me.

Did you find any fix?

Message 8 of 13 (3,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA could you guys fix this so I can buy some DLC's? Cant get into game so thats impossible

Message 9 of 13 (3,732 Views)

★ Guide

yup same problem here only it loads for like 2 minutes in the black screen then code pin shows and then i can play normally

PIN.png

Message 10 of 13 (3,701 Views)