Cant connect to ranked games

by CRYPTION147

Original Post

Cant connect to ranked games

★★ Novice

Helle im Playing on PlayStation Why i got every third Game this Connection problem in ranked? Can someone pls help me Thanks 

Message 1 of 8 (2,262 Views)

Re: Cant connect to ranked games

Community Manager

Hey @CRYPTION147

In some cases that Game Logic error can crop up because of connectivity issues. We should try some troubleshooting to see if we can help get it sorted out for you here. The best place to start would be with the basic connection troubleshooting steps at the EA Help site. 

If you still get that same error message afterward try running through the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,195 Views)

Community Manager

@CRYPTION147 

Did you have a chance to try any of the steps I mentioned? Are you still having any trouble connecting to a ranked game? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 8 (2,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Nothing helps but other players got the Problem to  May People got this Problem only in ranked in Public or Duos happens nothing like this 

Message 4 of 8 (2,141 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for following up. 

Have you tried any other sort of troubleshooting at all? We should try changing your DNS settings to see if that helps if you haven't already given that a shot. The DNS is like the address book your device is using to determine how it needs to reach its destination. I've seen cases where using a different DNS can help with disconnections and lag. 

To change your DNS on PS4 follow the steps below: 

1. Open up the Settings on your PS4, then go to Network. From there go to Set Up Internet Connection, and select either WiFi or LAN cable depending on what you're using.
  2. Select Custom > IP Address Settings (Automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
  3. Enter the Primary DNS as 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS as 8.8.4.4 -- This is the public Google DNS.
  4. Select Next > MTU Settings (Automatic) > Proxy Server (Do Not Use) > Test Internet Connection

Let me know if you're still running into any issues after you've updated the DNS. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kentmy DNS settings - 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
please send this bug to developers,
I think they easily can fix it, because public and duos is fine
Only ranked game on PS4 have problem with game logic

Message 6 of 8 (2,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea, I'm having the same problem. Only ranked and then it bans me from playing. It's seems like I get loaded into game. Then get dropped out. When I reload into the game, it just shows me with a disconnect sign on my Pic and kicks me out again. I can keep reloading back in. Only to get drppoed I'm on PS4 also.

Message 7 of 8 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah but i've got the same problem on pc  and now im delayed for abandoning a ranked game when i didnt !!!!!!!! because i get disconected second after conecting , then suddenly connection error timeout  and boom   i can keep reloading again it just wont go thru !!

Message 8 of 8 (1,369 Views)