Re: Cant connect to EA servers through Steam

by iiGasai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant connect to EA servers through Steam

★★ Novice

When I launch Apex through Origin I don't have a problem playing but since launch on Steam I have been getting an issue where I can't connect to EA servers when I launch Apex through Steam

Message 1 of 12 (22,506 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@iiGasai  You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 7 of 12 (22,150 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @iiGasai have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 12 (22,465 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_AticI have tried resetting my router, DNS flush, clearing my cache on Origin, UOTrace, (all results are normal), and I've tried running on the google DNS.

I'm getting a lot of freezing and stuttering in Origin Apex as well as of last night. It's making the game unplayable.

Message 3 of 12 (22,444 Views)

★★ Novice

I've speed tested my internet connection,  deleting the Respawn folder and repairing the game as well. I'm trying to play the game on Origin right now and the game lags when looking at enemies or teammates and freezes when I'm too close to them making gunfights impossible

Message 4 of 12 (22,440 Views)

★★ Novice
@iiGasai Other games Like Halo Master Chief collection work just fine when playing multiplayer
Message 5 of 12 (22,437 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_AticI have tried uninstalling and reinstalling rhe game 3 times now. I still can't pay @EA_Atic 

Message 6 of 12 (22,317 Views)

EA DICE Team

@iiGasai  You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

/Atic

Message 7 of 12 (22,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i add Dxdiag... like a text?

Copy - Paste???

I try to add a text document, but i can`t!

Message 8 of 12 (19,230 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m also haveing this issue only on steam iv tryed turning off all of my over lays like nvidia experience discord etc. All that was open was steam and apex my hard where is rtx 3070 and 10400 f with 16 go of ram at 2666 mz the game worked fine on my old pc on on this pc it works on  Origin and they’ve tried the article that steam says to look at

Message 9 of 12 (17,554 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 10 of 12 (17,553 Views)