Re: Cant connect to EA servers Battlefield V

by Anteater1098

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant connect to EA servers Battlefield V

★ Novice

Bought the game a few days ago and have tried lots of suggested troubleshooting but nothing has fixed it. Each time I launch the game it launches as if it was the first time I launched the game and starts the first mission.

I have tried:

• Repairing game
  • Running origin and battlefield as administrators
  • Check that I'm running IPv4
  • Enable UPnP on router
  • Windows firewall settings for BFV
  • Clean boot
  • And more probably

Running windows 10 pro version 1903, 64 bit.

Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey @Anteater1098, thank you for the breakdown on what you have done. Standard smile 

When the game keeps starting up as a first-time experience all the time it means the document folder files are not being saved and is normally tied to read and write issue with the document folder and windows. 

Take a look in this topic and see if there anything that can help out: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Battlefield-V-Having-to-play-intro-mission-every-time-you-star...

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (543 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Wired connection by the way.

Message 2 of 4 (566 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Anteater1098, thank you for the breakdown on what you have done. Standard smile 

When the game keeps starting up as a first-time experience all the time it means the document folder files are not being saved and is normally tied to read and write issue with the document folder and windows. 

Take a look in this topic and see if there anything that can help out: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Battlefield-V-Having-to-play-intro-mission-every-time-you-star...

/Atic 
Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

★ Novice

That fixed my issue, thanks so much for your help

Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)