Re: Cant connect into a match after playing 3 games

by iliszn

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@iliszn 

Thanks for following up!

Those errors typically point to connectivity issues. Would you be able to try setting a static IP address in Windows to see if that makes a difference? The Port Forward website has step-by-step instructions on how to set that up. 

If you're able to give that a shot please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 21 of 25 (231 Views)

★ Apprentice

alright so I have taken some time away from these issues, and I just hope the next season fixes them.

This has basically taken a full split out of my ranked and gameplay grind. Really annoyed at this, hoping this gets fixed.

Ill come back to this post next season.

I appreciate the help you've given me!

Message 22 of 25 (211 Views)

Community Manager

@iliszn 

I understand. Feel free to give me a shout here whenever you've had the chance to play again. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 23 of 25 (193 Views)

★ Apprentice

Alright, i have found a solution that worked for me. 

My Malwerebytes detected some kind of malwere that was affecting my connectivity. Went ahead and deleted it, rebooted my pc. and just to make sure reinstalled apex legends and it started working like usual.

this took way too long to figure out and i hope this helps some people out if they experience issues like these.

Message 24 of 25 (555 Views)

Community Manager

@iliszn 

Thank you for following up and letting me know! I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out what was causing the problem. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 25 of 25 (137 Views)