Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

by mwsclan1

Original Post

Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I started a new account and wanted to buy the Hyperdrive Bundle on it. I have my debit card on the Google Play account and have put my address into both my Google account and Google Pay billing address. However, on SWGOH when I click to buy the Hyperdrive Bundle it gives me the message "Store Error: Please ensure you have network connectivity and a valid billing account. If you have been charged, you will be notified of success through your inbox or via additional store messaging." I have even deleted the debit card and put in my Paypal to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Google issue, or an issue with my SWGOH account, but if theres any solution it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

Re: Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

Community Manager

Hi @mwsclan1,

I'm catching up on the board and wanted to check in with you on this. Were you able to get past that error message? 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream