Re: Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I started a new account and wanted to buy the Hyperdrive Bundle on it. I have my debit card on the Google Play account and have put my address into both my Google account and Google Pay billing address. However, on SWGOH when I click to buy the Hyperdrive Bundle it gives me the message "Store Error: Please ensure you have network connectivity and a valid billing account. If you have been charged, you will be notified of success through your inbox or via additional store messaging." I have even deleted the debit card and put in my Paypal to no avail. I'm not sure if this is a Google issue, or an issue with my SWGOH account, but if theres any solution it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cant buy Hyperdrive Bundle

Community Manager

Hi @mwsclan1,

I'm catching up on the board and wanted to check in with you on this. Were you able to get past that error message? 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)