Re: Cant Sell players, can buy but dont sell

by EA_Neil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Sell players, can buy but dont sell

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I can buy players, but cant sell players on FUT how is that possible? Also the app does not allow me to en says i have to keep on playing. 

Just round out i can sell a player i just bought but not the players from the free packs. Why not?

App stil says i have to play more, when can i use that then?

Greetz a worried FIFA fan

J.Kremer

Message 1 of 12 (16,675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @55rrtttrfcdffd,

Sounds like you disconnected from a game and your squad is locked, if you reconnect to FUT on the console you should be good to go.
EACade

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (16,574 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Kremer85,

Sorry, I'm not understanding. You're able to use the Transfer Market to buy players but you can't list any, is that right?
EACade
Message 2 of 12 (16,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats correct, can buy but cant list any. Can only list players that i have bought myself...not the ones from the free gift packs. Can quick sell but only tot 0 points.

Greetz Jeff

Message 3 of 12 (16,648 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Kremer85,

It sounds like the players you are trying to list are untradable.
EACade
Message 4 of 12 (16,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So basically i can’t sell any players from my main team but any other player from my main team i can sell. Im trying to sell my team but it says “Item cannot be listed for transfer due to error.” i would love some help.

Message 5 of 12 (16,599 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @55rrtttrfcdffd,

Sounds like you disconnected from a game and your squad is locked, if you reconnect to FUT on the console you should be good to go.
EACade
Message 6 of 12 (16,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Hallo i cant sell my players and they are tradble idont know what To do im in shock now
Please contact me
Message 7 of 12 (15,642 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FlorensNL ,

This is an older topic but in regards to not being able to sell your players it should follow the same logic. Can you check the following for me?

1. Are you trying this on the app or have you also tried this in-game? If you've only tried the app, try it in-game.

2. If your players are in your current active squad. Remove them from there first and then try it again.

3. If both above don't work try to make a new squad and try it again. You do this by going to your squads, make a new squad (can be the same line-up), make this one active and remove the old active one. Restart the game and try it again. 

Let us know what that does.

- EA_Neil

Neil.png
Message 8 of 12 (15,618 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue I am playing on PC that I can buy players from the transfer market however get no coins if sell. Why can't I sell the players I don't need. Old topic same issue.

Message 9 of 12 (14,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant sell to but im glitched in a game but nit with the players i want to sell. And if someone helps me from ea can you end the game?

Message 10 of 12 (9,548 Views)