Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cant Edit FUT team or Change players

by XmrfootballLover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant Edit FUT team or Change players

★★★★ Novice

Every time I enter FUT and try to edit my squad in any mode, squad editor, online or single player seasons as soon as move a player to a different position or swap players out once I save my changes I am kicked from FUT and my team selection is not saved. I can play games (Barley), when I start a game with my un changeable team I get kicked mid way every time loosing contracts on players and DNF warnings. I can list players on market, I JUST CANNOT EDIT MY TEAM WHAT SO EVER.

Please Help

Thanks

Message 1 of 18 (2,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant Edit FUT team or Change players

★★★★ Novice

@XmrfootballLover wrote:

Every time I enter FUT and try to edit my squad in any mode, squad editor, online or single player seasons as soon as move a player to a different position or swap players out once I save my changes I am kicked from FUT and my team selection is not saved. I can play games (Barley), when I start a game with my un changeable team I get kicked mid way every time loosing contracts on players and DNF warnings. I can list players on market, I JUST CANNOT EDIT MY TEAM WHAT SO EVER.

Please Help

Thanks

I Had this problem last night and managed to fix it.. Follow these steps and see if it works for you..

1. Go into the ‘My Squads’ Screen

2. Delete every squad you have made by pressing triangle/Y on them.

3. Repeat the process in ‘Concept Squads’ if you have any.

4. Create a new squad (Rebuild your usual team)

This fixed the problem for me, however a couple of people have had to list an item on the Transfer market between steps 3 & 4 for the problem to resolve itself.

Give it a try and let me know how you get on! 

View in thread

Message 11 of 18 (3,498 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

The message I get is "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers. Please  try again"

Message 2 of 18 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you end up not getting that message anymore? 

Message 3 of 18 (2,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same issue

Message 4 of 18 (2,230 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue been a couple hours and still can't edit team. Tried on Web app and in game. Hopefully EA looks into it

Message 5 of 18 (2,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem also. It's been 2 days now and still doing it! I might try uninstalling and reinstalling FIFA.

Message 6 of 18 (2,209 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Does FIFA get these messages they need to resolve it, let us know what happens after you reinstall if it works will do the same.

Message 7 of 18 (2,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here except it’s not letting me play games at all been doing it since yesterday morning

Message 8 of 18 (2,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice
👍
Message 9 of 18 (2,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, cant change any player in any game mode. I can play just with the exsit squad. 

Message 10 of 18 (2,188 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help