Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cannot use the content

by KingKieran90

Original Post

Cannot use the content

★★★ Newbie

I've got 4 hours of trial left, its showing as locked.. cannot use the content. Cannot connect to the server to verify the licence.

Message 13 of 69 (755 Views)

My ea play trial says to buy the game

★★★ Newbie

when i try to go on the Fifa 21 trial it says 10 hours and when I press x it says to play the trial you have to buy the game I have already pre ordered the disc version

Message 1 of 69 (485 Views)

Can't access 10h trial

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded ea play and fifa 21, and paid for a membership. I go to open fifa 21 and it says "only the following users who hold a licence for this content can use it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation store". I am logged into the account that it is displaying but is not letting me on. Help ASAP. 

Message 2 of 69 (596 Views)

Ea access ps4 fifa 21

★ Novice

Hi can anyone help I'm on ps4 and I cant play my 10 hours through ea play I was online before and after the game crashed I couldn't get back on it's just saying the full game release date and not that I can play the trial 

Message 3 of 69 (478 Views)

Ps4 Fifa 21 trial not working

★ Novice

Ps4 ea access trial isn't working and I cannot play 

Message 4 of 69 (494 Views)

fifa 21 ea play error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello all !

i just dowloaded the fifa 21 ea play game and i got this error when starting the app:

it says: can not use the content,

can not conect with the server to verify the licens.

Message 5 of 69 (686 Views)

Cannot use content

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Please help ASAP...

I have been playing the FIFA 21 trial where you get 10 hours to play. I have 3 hours and 11 mins left to play when I decided to change my origin account email address from my mothers to my personal email. After change my origin email address I went to go back on the FIFA 21 trail on my PS4 and a message saying;

"Cannot use the content. Only the following users who hold a licence for this content can use it. If you want to use the content, purchase it from PlayStation Store."

It then gives me the option of "OK" which takes me back to the PlayStation menu.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Luke

PSN: Woodsy99_

Message 6 of 69 (577 Views)

Re: fifa 21 ea play error

Champion
@Rvc1995 This is the wrong forum but not being able to play fifa is for the best!
Message 7 of 69 (645 Views)

Re: fifa 21 ea play error

@hayhor Its pretty decent this year tbh no fitness huge
Message 8 of 69 (623 Views)

(Ps4) cant access my 10 hours early access

★★★★★ Newbie

When i try to enter my trial it says i cant access the content and have to buy the game in the playstation store. Even though ive pre ordered the game and have an ea play subscription.

Message 9 of 69 (565 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help