Cannot submit a bug report

by Kevin12468

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot submit a bug report

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am trying to submit a bug report for Battlefield V, however, when I click submit, nothing happens. I've tried composing a new post, to no avail.

Message 1 of 6 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot submit a bug report

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so the problem has been fixed (the in game bug, not the forum problem). I war missing Rank 8 unlocks for support, but I unlocked them once I reached Rank 10. Maybe I should report that as a bug? Anyways, thank you for the answering to the problem.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (470 Views)

All Replies

@Kevin12468 wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to submit a bug report for Battlefield V, however, when I click submit, nothing happens. I've tried composing a new post, to no avail.

@Kevin12468  you can make a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am submitting a trying to submit the report on there. The problem is that the submit button does nothing.

Message 3 of 6 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Kevin12468 wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am submitting a trying to submit the report on there. The problem is that the submit button does nothing.

That is highly bizarre since it's the same forum that you are posting in right now, just a different subsection. @EA_Atic does @Kevin12468 have the proper permissions to post in the BF5 bug reporting section?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so the problem has been fixed (the in game bug, not the forum problem). I war missing Rank 8 unlocks for support, but I unlocked them once I reached Rank 10. Maybe I should report that as a bug? Anyways, thank you for the answering to the problem.

Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

EA DICE Team

He does @ragnarok013  in the last boarder you may need to press space a few times or type before its accepting that you can post there. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (452 Views)