Cannot select Combat Role as Assault or Support – Locked at Rank 8 (130)

by KOT-RottenDeslok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot select Combat Role as Assault or Support – Locked at Rank 8 (130)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Platform: PC

Cannot select "Combat Role" as "Assault" or "Support" class player. It is locked at Rank 8 and my Rank is 130. Recently I noticed I am unable to change my “Combat Role” when play as a Germany or United Kingdom soldier.  This only applies to “Assault” and “Support” classes.   It works correctly when play as Japan or United States soldier.  Note: it does not impact to “Medic” or “Recon” classes.

My rank is 130.  Please see the below screen shot with the “Vehicle Buster” role locked in "Assault" class. The same occurs for the Support Class, "Machine Gunner" is locked under "Combat Role". I attempted a solution with EA Support via online chat and I was informed by the representative that a ticket would be submitted.  When I checked “my cases” in EA Support and it was noted as resolved.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CB_Role.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot select Combat Role as Assault or Support – Locked at Rank 8 (130)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @KOT-RottenDeslok  for missing rewards issues it's not something we can help with on AHQ and something you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@KOT-RottenDeslok On any platform facing this problem
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sorry.  It is on a PC.

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @KOT-RottenDeslok  for missing rewards issues it's not something we can help with on AHQ and something you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

/Atic

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)