Cannot see event packs for sale in Featured Items

by Srenti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot see event packs for sale in Featured Items

★★★ Apprentice

I'm aware of there being two packs for sale right now in the shop—one for some Day of the Dead items, and another pertaining to the live event right now with a Cauldron item for candy corn, the latter of which I need pretty badly ASAP as more and more time passes by, and the event info itself advertised for this.

However, I see neither of these for sale in my game. The Featured Items section is just empty, and asks me to check back later. I haven't had this issue in the past, aside from when the Summer darts event never showed me the 5x1 trunks for Simcash offer until the event was practically over, but everything else I've received fine, aside from this.

I have: restarted my game; restarted phone; cleared cache; even cleared data; then uninstalled, and reinstalled the game altogether, reloading from cloud, and still nothing. As well, I've tried loading my account on an alternate device altogether, which has refreshed packs in the past, namely the infamous Date Night one, but nothing works.

Player ID: 1003105633189

Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, LG Nexus 5

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot see event packs for sale in Featured Items

★★★ Apprentice
Okay, I don't know if something was done for me, or if it happened just by chance, but the event pack for the Cauldron popped up for me out of nowhere after some time spent in the dressing room (changing Sims' clothes).

It followed a screen for "Halloween Event Now Live!" that only just now showed up for the first time announcing the event that's long been in progress, and the sale for the pack had only 5d 9h left, identical to the amount of time left on the event.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cannot see event packs for sale in Featured Items

★★★ Apprentice
Okay, I don't know if something was done for me, or if it happened just by chance, but the event pack for the Cauldron popped up for me out of nowhere after some time spent in the dressing room (changing Sims' clothes).

It followed a screen for "Halloween Event Now Live!" that only just now showed up for the first time announcing the event that's long been in progress, and the sale for the pack had only 5d 9h left, identical to the amount of time left on the event.
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)