Cannot save emblems

by JimboCalibra

Original Post

Re: Cannot save emblems

★ Novice

Gday,

same prob over here, cant save it. Either on BF1, Bf4 on pc browser or on mobile phone via battlefield companion. Not even a simple triangle or what so ever works for me. Friends got the same problem.

regards

Message 11 of 113 (3,999 Views)

★ Novice

I have also got this same error, when i first opened the companion app i was able to make one and save it. However since then I've tried to make another and just cant save it anymore, i have tried on mobile/chrome/internet explorer and edge, i have also remade the first one which worked but to no avail.

Message 12 of 113 (3,982 Views)

★ Novice

COULDNT SAVE EMBLEM. .... FIX IT !

Message 13 of 113 (3,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I'm having the same issue. I'm not able to save any of emblems I create. When I look into the response headers, I can also tell, that I'm getting no response, or response with some ID and "result":null

Pretty annoying bug especially when I want to create a new emblem.

I tried creating an emblem in three different browsers with different engines (Opera, Edge, Firefox) but I'm still getting the same error. Seems like there's a problem with API server being down, but loading list of emblems works, so it's hard to tell.

Message 14 of 113 (3,766 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, tried Edge and firefox, disabled adblock on firefox, all browsers cleaned (ctrl+shift+del). No luck saving emblem or importing from emblemsbf.com.

Message 15 of 113 (3,750 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im getting the same error. cant even create a simple emblem with only one symbol, not on browser and not on companion app. also cant import any emblems. i hope it gets fixed soon!

Message 16 of 113 (3,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Seems to be a newer problem. It might have something to do with the launch of battlefield 5. I noticed there is no stats page on the companion. They probably messed something up while tinkering with the app. I wonder how wide spread the problem is. I bet they will have a fix before bfv launches for everyone

Message 17 of 113 (3,683 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Spent an hour making one and now I can't save it. Time to leave my pc on until it gets fixed so I can save.

Message 18 of 113 (3,662 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea fixes things? 

Message 19 of 113 (3,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue. I am trying to create an emblem and it will not save...sucks because I spent an hour designing mine and now I am stuck.

Message 20 of 113 (3,528 Views)