Re: Cannot save emblems

by Aixall

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Sono italiano anche io, ho scritto in inglese per far capire a tutti, da stamani funziona a tutti quanti!
Message 101 of 113 (2,768 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Wow, yeah, it WORKS. Go to emblem, click that empty box (that should be visible as emblem, in normal conditions). Save and it should work. Great, thanks for letting us know.
Message 102 of 113 (2,752 Views)

★★★ Novice
You're welcome :D
Message 103 of 113 (2,729 Views)

★★★ Guide

And do avaters now work too? Or only the emblems?

Message 104 of 113 (2,690 Views)

Community Manager

Emblems should save now. If you're having some trouble through the app try re-installing it. For the website try closing down your browser and re-launch or clear the browser's cache.

Thank you all so much for your patience. If you encounter any issues going forward feel free to reply back to this post. 

Blueberry.png
Message 105 of 113 (6,585 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry cool!  it works now , thanks for the info!

Message 106 of 113 (2,524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, it works only for one of my two soldiers.

1st - BF4/BF1 on PC - works

2nd - BF4/BF1/BFV on PS4 - still not possible to save the emblem

The PSN-account is linked to the Battlelog-account.

I hope the given information helps you to find a solution

Message 107 of 113 (2,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberrySeems to work for me. Any word on fixing all the glitched "add emblem" squares, or do we just have to put up with them? They seem to take up space in the 100 emblem limit and can't make new emblems without deleting old ones:

glitched add emblem squares.PNG

Many people will be affected with these 'glitched' emblems since the glitch seems to be caused when attempting to save with any "can't save emblem" issue. But I am happy I can start helping people with BF1 emblems again. Standard smile

Message 108 of 113 (2,382 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Aixall 

It looks like the emblems do indeed save but on the gallery they might not show up until you hit "edit" again. The team is aware of this happening and looking into it, however that is all the updated info I have at this time. 

Blueberry.png
Message 109 of 113 (2,359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This is maybe is the reason why i can't save emblems with the PS4-soldier. I have 4 “normal“- and 97 “+“-emblems. But I can't delete or edit the “+“-emblems.
Message 110 of 113 (2,343 Views)