Betreff: Cannot save emblems

by SIy_Badger

Original Post

Re: Cannot save emblems

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here's what I did: I went to the BF4 battlelog, signed into my xbox account and was able to make, save, see, and see-in-game, my emblems. Since I've started using Battlelog--everything's been normal, and not..er...broken like EA's Battlefield Companion.

Edit: Even on BF1 I am able to see my emblem on the weapons, and vehicles.

Message 91 of 113 (2,199 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So, have you news?
Message 92 of 113 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nah, still not working, we have January 2019 and waiting like 3 months. Let's wait more Standard smile

Message 93 of 113 (1,886 Views)

★★ Novice

still with this problem ;-;

Message 94 of 113 (1,881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where is the professionalism? sorry DICE you lost 10000 points..., No a news, no an answer, nothing, this is boring and frustrating. really.  IDK MB a "we are working on this problem and will solve it soon..." you are a big free air like a FART.

Message 95 of 113 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can save but all it's invisible, it only show up when I edit. I spent HOURS creating these and can't use. Just noticed today in the squad screen that i was with the country flag, not the emblem

emb.png

Message 96 of 113 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem, how it's possible that they haven't fix this bug yet?
Message 97 of 113 (1,690 Views)

★ Novice

Hasn't been fixed yet , which further proves the incompetence of this company . They broke something that was good before , worked perfectly fine . 

Message 98 of 113 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Novice
Guys I think they have fix the problem, if you open a blank box and click on modify, the emblem will appear, save the emblem and it will become visible and selectable in the emblems' list. I've done this from the companion app.
Message 99 of 113 (1,583 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeahhhhhh in Italy fixed too.
Message 100 of 113 (1,571 Views)